Psychological strategies to resist occupational stress
Stress in modern social life is the root cause of people’s physical illness.
When people encounter “stress”, the initial response is to “hit” or “evade.”
This is determined by people’s mental energy and the body’s immunity to “stress”, that is, people with high mental energy and strong immune system functions adopt the “face-to-face” method, otherwise, they adopt “avoid” tactics to avoid damageHealth defense system in the body.
But recent psychiatric research has found that adopting a completely unresponsive and ignoring attitude to “stress” can also help maintain human health.
European and American sports and corporate psychologists have proposed the “stress management doctrine,” called humor, emotional control, motivation, attitude, relaxation training, food therapy, breathing training, imagination, and visual training.Dealing with “stress disorder”.
To deal with and deal with “stress” in the workplace, it is necessary to master some psychological strategies and scientific methods.
First and foremost, when encountering “stress”, it is necessary to distinguish carefully whether it is “long-term stress” or “short-term stress”, “emergency, acute stress”, or “slow, progressive stress”.To achieve the “disease” under the “medicine”, targeted.
Relieving “stress” can be roughly divided into two major methods: First, the root cause.
That is, the cause of stress is corrected and eliminated, so it is also called “prevention”.
The second is governance.
It is also called “excretion” therapy (purification therapy) to find the “draining mouth” and effectively “drain” the “stress” accumulated in the body so as not to endanger physical health.
Here are 11 psychological strategies and treatments for stress relief.
(1) Write down the stress and reasons in your family, career, and social life on paper. For each “stress”, please think about three different ways to deal with it, and consult with a psychologist if necessary.
(2) Write letters to friends and relatives to spit out your stress and worries.
(3) Sometimes “self-praising” and “praising” oneself to maintain a good feeling of self.
(4) Don’t take responsibility on yourself, and pay attention to learn to cooperate with others and share responsibilities with others.
(5) In interpersonal relationships, keep clear communication of meaning.
Less criticism, more expectation.
Don’t say, “You can’t do this.
“And say,” Can you do it another way? ”
“(6) Be brave.
Wrong decision is better than indecision, hesitation.
Decision errors can be corrected.
Indecision and indecision have resulted in the expansion of “stress” and harmed physical health.
(7) Leaning your eyes and not sticking to small details.
In every little thing, the details are overly concerned, and in the long run, they will be overwhelmed by “stress”.
(8) Don’t focus too much on success.
Failure is the mother of success, and “accumulation, experienced failure” can increase more than “simple success.”
(9) Early prevention and early elimination of the causes of stress.
(10) Sleep time should be sufficient and supplemented.
(11) Protect humoral nerves with humor, smile, hypnosis and respiratory relaxation therapy.